202Our company is ready to operate its clients’ HR administration and HR management functions with the assistance of a well-prepared HR team. Our HR services cover the whole employment process, we supervise it from hiring/recruitment to payroll, and from HR administration to “exit interviews”.
As part of our HR services, we also provide efficient support in strategic HR and recruitment besides HR administration and HR management.
HR management and strategic HR
One of the strongest pillars of HR services is HR management, within which we primarily provide the following services to our clients:
- adhering to and enforcing regulations and rules necessary for employment
- onboarding and follow-up of employees on probation
- preparing and updating HR policies (e.g. car and travel cost reimbursement, company car use)
- constant monitoring and updating of job descriptions and the system of personnel specifications (ISO)
- creating and operating a performance evaluation process
- creating and operating an employee satisfaction survey system
- creating and operating an employee engagement system
- compiling a motivational package
- monitoring company-level holiday schedules
- preparing HR reports
- organisation development
Our HR administration services include, among others, the following:
- onboarding and exit process, recording data of onboarding and leaving employees, updating data, preparing documents
- preparing mid-year, ad-hoc certifications for employees and other employers
- providing HR consulting hours at the client’s site
- preparing salary and expense reimbursement (e.g. commuting) payment transfers, preparing bank transfer files for digital signing
- complete management and administration of international assignments from advance payments to personal income tax deductions
Fringe benefit management and administration
In addition to the fringe benefit consulting offered by our payroll team, from 2023 we offer our clients complete fringe benefit management and administration as part of HR services. This includes, among others:
- preparing the fringe benefit policy,
- building a fringe benefit system,
- processing fringe benefit declarations,
- keeping records of fringe benefit items,
- fringe benefit taxation and
- providing data necessary for fringe benefit payroll calculation.
As part of our HR services we look for suitable candidates for different positions, from assistants to upper management, based on competencies determined by our clients. During our recruitment steps, our aim is to create an adequate information flow to allow our clients to closely follow the selection process.